Tuesday 20 September 2011

Grandeur of Beauty Event: Straits Quay (1)

Been very hectic over the weekend as I was fortunate enough to be invited to a three day beauty event at Straits Quay Convention Centre between 16 - 18 September. What follows is three posts containing some of the hundreds of pictures I was able to get over the weekend. I also figured it was about time for a splash of glamour!!!!

The main even of day 1 for me was the MetroSexual Hair contest and I was with my good friends Janet Loh, Tommy Chuah, Samantha Wei, Lucas Ng and Caroline Chin. It was a great event with some very talented stylists and several great entries to the competition. The first shot is here the conclusion of hours of preparation for the event with Janet and Tommy putting in the finishing touches to their model Abdul Abrari Khan.




Here, Tommy Chua shows some of the techniques used during the Demonstration Phase.





Good friends from L to R, Caroline Chin, Samantha Wei and Janet Loh.







Events like these tend to attract some stylish and glamorous visitors. This was one of them.










And of course, stylish and glamorous competitors!!!









One of the stylists from I-Trenz and another of the entries to the competition. This team got the third prize.







Tommy Chua from Janet Loh's 'Hang's Place' in Sungai Petani win 2nd place in the competition. I think they should have
got first!!








This team got first place.







A final shot - "The A-Team" biggrin

No comments:

Post a Comment