Monday 5 December 2011

8th Penang Jazz Festival - Final Night


Managed to get to the festival and I have to say it was BRILLIANT. Jazz lovers will have loved it and even people who aren't keen on jazz would have had a great time. Trust me, modern jazz is superb, even more so as the edges between other music styles such as rock and electronica get blurred by increasingly innovative artists like 'Rusconi', an outstanding trio from Sweden.

Rather than posting images here (which can spread out over a long post and be difficult to place), I've uploaded a selection to the Facebook Page for POP here. Hope you like them :-)

For those that missed it this year I would STRONGLY suggest you remember it and look out for it in 2012. I shall certainly be making sure I am free EVERY day for the next event. Congratulations to the organisers for a brilliant event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment