Monday 12 December 2011

Maxis and Facebook problems.

In addition to all the other problems that many people I know seem to encounter with Maxis it now seems that there is now an additional problem that is affecting large numbers of Facebook users who have the misfortune to be on Maxis. They cannot upload pictures and constantly getting error messages regardless of the browser they use.

Even using Blogger is absolute torture. I do find Blogger quite poor when it comes to image uploads and particularly when it comes to moving them around. Several browsers handle this very poorly and about the only one I have found effective is Firefox. I have never had the problems I have had with Blogger today before though, oh and yes, I was using Maxis. Coincidence???

Yet another reason that I am happy to say I avoid Maxis like the plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment