Thursday 31 May 2012

Movies: What's on at the cinema

Couple of good movies I'm looking forward to catching at Gold Screen Cinemas (GSC), Gurney Plaza over the next two weeks.  Starting off with 'Snow White and the Huntsman'.  I saw a trailer for this when I went to see 'MIB III' recently and have to say it looked very good.  Opens today at GSC.


Next up is Prometheus.  This is a Ridley Scott film and is the prequel to the terrific (mostly) Alien series of films (I say mostly because only the first movie was directed by Ridley Scott and the sequels were varied in quality).  Ridley Scott is my favourite director at the moment (having directed such greats as Blade Runner, Black Hawk Down, Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven) and I have a feeling this will be a great movie.  Opens at GSC on 7 June.



No comments:

Post a Comment