Tuesday 10 January 2012

Solicitor - Penang (Top Pick)

I have previously posted about my, now, very good friend and property agent Catherine Loh who has been excellent in assisting me with my search for property here. She is very professional, trust-worthy and efficient and I would not hesitate to recommend her to others. Indeed I have already and there must now be 15-20 very satisfied people who have made contact with her through the blog. Contact me by mail (from the link to the right or the profile page) if you would like her details.

I have also had several contacts seeking information about solicitors in Penang. There are many around but I have to say I have been very impressed by the solicitor I was introduced to by Catherine. Her name is Mei and I have found her to be very professional, transparent and to act with integrity. She qualified in Australia apparently. Again, if anyone would like to contact Mei feel free to mail me and I will provide details. She is based in Georgetown.

No comments:

Post a Comment