Saturday 4 February 2012

Diary Dates 2012

Couple of dates for the diary for those interested in these events.


First up is Mean Machines (Malacca). I attended this excellent event in Auto-City last year and it's great to see the organisers taking the event to heritage Malacca. Likely to be a good weekend packed with hot cars and hot girls. The event will be staged over Saturday 21st and Sunday 22 April at Pahlawan Mall and Hatten Square. I suspect, and very much hope, my good
friend Leng Yein will be hosting this event.




Next, and still a long way off, the 9th Penang Jazz Festival 2012. Penang Jazz Festival is a great event and one which I only managed to get to on the last day of the 2011 event. This year the event will take place between Thursday 29th November and Sunday 2nd December. Having these dates well in advance will ensure I'm able to keep the diary free! And I intend to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment